Take the National Young Farmer Survey today and tell Congress and the nation that #FarmersCount!
The survey is conducted every five years by the National Young Farmers Coalition (NYFC) in order to understand and elevate the issues that matter most to young farmers and aspiring farmers.
The results from NYFC’s first national survey in 2011 inspired new programs and influenced policies in every state. Now young farmers and ranchers have the opportunity to speak up again. It is crucial that the survey results represent all young farmers and aspiring farmers, no matter where they live or what they grow.
Here are a few things you should know about the survey:
- All personal data is completely confidential.
- The survey only happens every five years.
- NYFC is partnering with George Washington University and former US Deputy Secretary of Agriculture, Dr. Kathleen Merrigan on survey design and analysis.
- Esta encuesta está disponible en español.
- Taking the survey is one of the most important things you can do to advance our movement.
As a thank you, NYFC will mail a packet of coupons to survey takers who provide their mailing address. Coupons are provided by NYFC’s partners, including Harney & Sons, Chobani, and Kashi. Coupons are optional and offered while supplies last.
Tell Congress that young farmers count—take the survey today!